Laser Cutting & Engraving System
The LST4896 is large enough to handle big jobs but compact enough to fit into even the smallest shops. The L-Star also the one of most flexible laser systems on the market, with fantastic cutting and engraving features as well as a host of productivity options and everything in between. The L-Star is really a business in itself.
The LST4896 is based on an XY gantry style positioning system. It utilizes dual brushless servo drives in the X axis (long axis) using high precision rack and pinion mechanism on each side. The Y axis uses a single brushless servo motor system driving a high precision belt system. The Y axis positioning system is the result of 2 years of effort to bring the most accurate and fastest system for image engraving on the market the market. In fact we believe the Vytek L-Star is the fastest engraving system in the world.
Some of the features of the LS4896 include:
- Remote pendant allows for full machine control anywhere around the laser and provides full color graphics display and easy access to all your job files.
- All-welded solid steel construction that is stress relieved and precision machined to make the L-Star a robust and accurate system.
- Sealed metal tube lasers provide thousands of hours of usage.
- Updraft dust manifold and removable engraving deck to allow for larger material such as monuments.
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS, mm (in), HxWxL
812 x 558 x 660 (22″ x 26″ x 32″)
100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
50″ x 100″/1250 mm x 25000 mm
POWER CONSUMPTION W/O LASER*
- Use clean (filtered preferred) shop air.
- Tubing O.D.: 1/4"
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Removable Engraving Deck Option
- Allows for Tile and Marker engraving
- Supports up to 250Lbs
- Easy to remove
- For roll in and roll out or roll through memorial support
- Length of the roller track depends on the machine size
- Insert versus removable track available
Hand Crank Four Post Lift Table
- 2000 lbs. lift capacity
- Maximum stone height 12"
- Roll around cart
Fume Extraction Options
- Fume Pumps
- Diaphragm Air Pumps
- Full Width Updraft Manifolds
- 1.5” Focal Length Lens and holder for high resolution engraving
- 4.0” Focal Length Lens and holder for general engraving with surfaces that vary in height
Laser Wattage Options
- 35- or 90-Watt Air Cooled CO2 Laser
- 120- or 170-Watt Water Cooled CO2 Laser