Training is often overlooked or undervalued, but in fact can be the most important feature of a capital equipment investment. Our belief is that most companies are looking for a solution to a problem. So, it stands to reason that training should be valued as highly as any other feature on the laser system.
Vytek has developed a custom learning management system that ensures the users are provided all the necessary tools and information to not only effectively operate the laser system but also how to continue learning after the training. The Vytek training was developed from years of experience by industry professionals and is ever changing to meet the needs of our customers.
Benefits of Online Training
- The state of the art Learning Management System (LMS) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means:
- Training can begin before the equipment arrives on site, so you can hit the ground running when your laser system is installed.
- Students can work at their own pace. They don’t have to wait for slower students, or try to keep up with faster learners.
- Students can learn in a familiar environment.
- If you haven’t used a skill for a while you can watch a lesson again to get a refresher.
- Courses are created taking into consideration different learning styles.
- If an employee leaves, a new employee can be signed up and get up to speed quickly, eliminating down time.
Customized Training to Match the Software and Laser System
This is not a one size fits all training solution.
Every lesson in the LMS is organized into Groups based on software and laser system, including options. When we add a customer to the LMS we only assign the groups of lessons that are directly related to the software and laser system purchased. Lessons are presented to you neatly organized into Categories. When you log into the LMS, the lessons you see are directly related to what you purchased.
The lessons in the training program contain videos that show you every step needed to complete the lesson or task.
Ask your sales person for a video introducing either the Raster Image Engraving, or Vector Cutting training programs.
Written Instructions and Manuals
In addition, our training programs include step-by-step written instructions that explain tasks in easy to understand terms.
Don’t feel like you are quite up to speed with the latest technology? Don’t worry, we understand not everyone is a computer genius. Our training programs are built for people of different abilities.
Service and Support
Vytek maintains a comprehensive knowledge base that is linked to a sophisticated customer database of all support calls, which allows Vytek technicians to best service systems. In addition, a customer portal is available for viewing, commenting, and creating support cases plus searching topics and placing parts orders.
Vytek supports you and the products we sell via:
- On-site Service
- Web support
- Regular updates to our manual & application notes
- Readily available inventory for fast shipment in post-sales support
- Over $2 million in active inventory
To connect with one of Vytek's representatives, please submit your message below. Thank you for your interest in Vytek.
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Simply answer a few questions about your industry or the materials you work with, and our program will design a machine that will meet your specific production or manufacturing needs.