Laser Cutting & Engraving System
The LST5050 is part of the L-Star Series with a work area of 50"x50". It is a great entry point system for all small manufacturers. Options include adjustable high load table system equipped with your choice of table surfaces, fume extraction options, and many other features to suit your needs.
The LST5050 is large enough to handle big jobs but compact enough to fit into even the smallest shops. The L-Star is one of the most flexible laser systems on the market, with fantastic cutting and engraving features as well as a host of productivity options and everything in between.
The L-Star is really a business in itself!
The LST5050 is based on an XY gantry style positioning system. It utilizes dual brushless servo drives in the X axis (long axis) using high precision rack and pinion mechanism on each side. The Y axis uses a single brushless servo motor system driving a high precision belt system. The Y axis positioning system is the result of 2 years of effort to bring the most accurate and fastest system for image engraving on the market the market. In fact we believe the Vytek L-Star is the fastest engraving system in the world.
Standard Table Configuration
The L-Star includes an updraft dust manifold and removable engraving deck to allow for larger material such as monuments.
Adjustable Table Surface
The unique table system allows the table height to be adjusted in 0.5” (12mm) increments quickly and easily for fast job changeover and maximum flexibility.
High-Precision Servo Drives
The L-Star line uses advanced, all brushless servo motor drives that are directly connected to the main motion board for faster servo update rates and seamless motion at high speeds.
The remote pendant allows for full machine control anywhere around the laser. It provides full color graphics display and easy access to all your job files.
The LST Series utilizes the highest grade, precision-ground helical rack and pinion drive system, ensuring precise position and smooth motion.
Sealed Metal Tube Laser
The LST Series is available with lasers from 150 watts to 1000 watts.
Solid Steel Construction
The all-welded steel construction of the L-Star is stress relieved and precision machined to make the L-Star a robust and accurate system.
- Files can be created well before they are ready to run on the laser system and can be re-run without having to re-open the file on a PC.
- Run history is captured, including cycle times on your network.
- Multiple machines can be operated from one non-dedicated PC, or multiple PCs can create jobs for one laser system.
- Machine diagnostics can be remotely checked with an internet connection.
35 or 90-Watt CO2 Air Cooled Laser
200, 300, 400-Watt CO2 Water Cooled Laser
POWER CONSUMPTION W/O LASER*
100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
Clean, filtered, shop air. Tubing O.D. is 3/8"
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS, (W x D x H)
82" x 72" x 59"
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS WITH UPDRAFT & COMPUTER ARM EXTENDED, (W x D x H)
100" x 72" x 93"
WORK AREA, in (mm)
50″ x 50″ (1250 mm x 1250 mm)
Weight: approximately 2,000 lbs.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Hydraulic Lift Table
- 2000 lbs. lift capacity
- Foot pedal actuated
Honeycomb Table Insert
- Fits all 2 zone table options
- Sold as a full table
- Includes (2) 4’ x 4’ sections
Double Size Slider Table
- Allows for one table section to be cutting while second half is being loaded/unloaded
- NOTE limits up/down table adjustment
LaserWorx Cutting & Engraving Software
LaserWorx is a complete design, cutting & engraving application that includes rectangle nesting feature in the base version and true shape nesting in the advanced version.
- 1.5” Focal Length Lens and holder for high resolution engraving
- 4.0” Focal Length Lens and holder for general engraving with surfaces that vary in height
Fume Extraction Options
3, 5 and 7.5 HP fume pumps are available.
Full Width Updraft Manifold
- The updraft manifold provides wide area dust and fume extraction.
- NOTE: Requires a Fume Pump option
Updraft Fume Extraction Head Assembly
- Includes the hose and hose support
- Use with Optional Regen High Vacuum Fume Pump (Recommended)
- Ventilates to either 5 HP or 7.5 HP Fume Pump Manifold
- NOTE: Requires venting outside
Other Special Options
I-Laser Vision Alignment System
- For auto alignment of printed materials
- Head mounted high resolution camera with lighting
Class 2 Gantry Safety Enclosure
- For fume capture
- For operator safety
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON THE LS SERIES?
NOT SURE WHICH PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Simply answer a few questions about your industry or the materials you work with, and our program will design a machine that will meet your specific production or manufacturing needs.